2-Day Wedding Photography Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
The wedding photography workshop follows this schedule:
Day One – Theory, Planning and Business Tips - Practical Sessions (Bride getting ready/Intimate shots)
Day Two – Practical Sessions (Church/Formals/Dinner/First Dance) - Editing Workflow Explained.
Over the full course we’ll cover the following subjects:
- What makes a good wedding photographer?
- Preparation – planning the day, visiting the venue, engagement shoot .
- Wedding photography kit discussed in depth .
- Lighting – making the most of natural light, when to bring portable lights .
- Key photographs and posing – how to direct your subjects for unforgettable images .
- Challenges and how to deal with them – changing weather, difficult guests, limited time etc .
- Essential images – how to stage and capture the photos all bride and grooms expect, including the ceremony kiss, confetti pictures, cutting the cake, group photos and getting ready images .
- Selections – how to choose the final images and how to present them to the client
- Editing images – when to edit and how .
- Sales and marketing techniques – wedding photography is competitive, so you’ll learn how to stand out from the crowd and how to price your services .
- Contracts – how to form a legal contract to protect yourself .
What will you need?
For the Wedding Photography Workshop you will need a digital SLR camera or a professional compact camera with full manual exposure. You will also require a speedlite or flashgun to capture professional looking images.
To take part in this course, you’ll also need a good knowledge of camera settings, lenses, exposure and shutter speed. This workshop will NOT cover the basics of exposure, or how to use your camera.
Parking is FREE.
Sandwiches will be supplied for lunch.
Andy Hornby may record video for my YouTube Channel, so if you prefer not to be on camera, please let me know on the day and I will do my best to exclude you from the Vlog.
If you have any issues, please contact Andy on info@Andy-Hornby.co.uk
Andy Hornby assumes no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the course in transit thereto.
Andy Hornby can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided.
Andy Hornby reserves the right to change our arrangements should conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the course due to exceptional circumstances. In the event that we deem it necessary to cancel the course we will provide a full refund which the participants acknowledge as full and final settlement.
There is always an element of risk in any outdoor activity including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, loss or damage to personal property. By joining the course participants acknowledge that they are aware of these risks and are physically capable of safely taking part in the course. Further, they release the photographer from any liability. We will assume no liability for injury, illness or loss of personal property or expenses associated with participation in a course.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that Andy Hornby Photography may contact you from time to time, via email. This will only be to let you know when the event is, and a reminder a few days before. Andy Hornby may also ask for a review, so you may get an email after the event also.
- Early Bird Price£300£3000£0
- Normal Price£375£3750£0