Beginner Landscape Photography Course Hampshire Level 3 (11/06/21)
Time & Location
About The Event
What happens on the day?
We will be looking at a variety of subject, including;
- Rule of Thirds
- Focal Point (What's Your subject?)
- Basic Settings (starting point)
- Introduction to Long Exposures
- Introduction to HDR (bracketing)
This course is completely practical and these topics are delivered in a fun, enthusiastic and jargon-free style.
Who will be there on the day?
The training will be led by Andy Hornby. As a highly experienced, published photographer, he has a broad knowledge of all cameras to ensure you get the best from the day.
What do I need?
The topics covered, on this course, lead on perfectly from my Photography Level 2 Course, and as such, I have found this to be a popular next step. Although it is not a necessity, I do suggest that you have a good understanding of your camera, prior to the course, by being able to control Aperture, Shutter and ISO, as these topics will not be covered in great depth.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the course, to maximise your potential.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere.
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). Something with interchangeable lenses would be a preference.
- Tripod - You will need one.
Not so essential gear;
- Off camera shutter release - this is beneficial (essential if you have to go over 30 sec exposure).
- Filters - If you have any, bring them.
Anything else is a bonus.
Food and drink will not be provided, unfortunately. So please bring provisions and/or money to buy food and drink, throughout the day.
- Beginner Landscape Course L3£55£550£0