Beginner Photography Course Hampshire Level 1 (27/06/21)
Time & Location
About The Event
This day is designed for the new photographer or anyone that needs to be brought up to date with digital photography and the exposure triangle. During the day Andy will cover a broad range of topics related to basic digital photography, encouraging you to get the best from your camera and take your first steps in moving away from Auto.
What happens on the day?
With a variety of theory, these topics are delivered in a fun, enthusiastic and jargon-free style. By the end of the day you will feel confident controlling your camera and have improved your photographic knowledge, skills and techniques. Training lasts for approximately 3 hours (maybe longer if there is a large number of attendees) which will include time for breaks.
Who will be there on the day?
The training will be led by Andy Hornby. As a highly experienced, published photographer, he has a broad knowledge of all cameras to ensure you get the best from the day.
What do I need?
No previous knowledge about Photography is required. Please read the manual for your camera, as the functions will be talked about and your knowledge of where to find them, on your own camera, will be advantageous.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the course, to maximise your potential.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere.
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). Something with interchangeable lenses would be a preference.
Not so essential gear;
- Tripod - If you have one, please bring it.
- Off camera shutter release - this is beneficial (essential if you have to go over 30 sec exposure).
- Filters - If you have any, bring them.
Anything else is a bonus.
- Beginner Course Level 1£65£650£0