Fri, 07 Apr|
Meet outside the The Square Tower
Glass Ball (Sphere) Photography Workshop (07-04-23)
Ever wanted to join the new craze of Glass Ball Photography? Not quite getting the settings right, or starting out with this style of photography. I will show you the easy way to get the most from your Glass Ball, from composition to settings.
Time & Location
07 Apr, 15:30 – 17:30
Meet outside the The Square Tower, Broad St, Hampshire, Portsmouth PO1 2ND, UK
About The Event
This is a Portfolio Building Workshop
Southsea and Old Portsmouth is a beautiful district of Portsmouth, encompassing the coastline of one of the most densely packed cities in England. Photographic opportunities can be seen in every direction along this great coastline.
- An introduction to Glass Ball Photography and the principles of how to set your camera up.
- A short tour from the Hot Walls Pier through to the Spice Island Inn (overlooking the Spinnaker Tower. Setting up for these shots will take time, so there will only be two or three locations on this workshop.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the event, on both a one to one and group basis, to maximise your potential.
- Once finished shooting I will guide you through the steps I take to process and edit the images.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere (including editing techniques).
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a wide angle lens, that would be beneficial.
- Tripod - Definitely essential. Required for long exposure photography.
- Food or means to buy food (This is not supplied on the Workshop) - snacks and water.
Non Essential Gear;
- ND Filters - If you have any, bring them.
- Glass Ball/Sphere - If you have one, please bring it, otherwise you can use mine.
- Off camera shutter release.
Anything else is a bonus.
Parking is free (only after 6pm) all other times are paid, and road parking is potentially regulated by permits, so you may need a few pounds to park. We will be walking about a bit, and it may get cold, so wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
The best car park can be found at - https://what3words.com/city.demand.laying (Free After 6pm)
Glass Ball Photography