Sat, 14 Sept|
The Tournerbury Woods Estate
Hayley & Phil | September 14th 2019
This amazing, energetic couple have agreed to allow Andy Hornby to run their Wedding Photography as a workshop. PORTFOLIO BUILDING - This is an unmissable workshop for any budding wedding photographer.
Time & Location
14 Sept 2019, 10:30 – 20:30
The Tournerbury Woods Estate, Tournerbury Lane, Hayling Island PO11 9DL, UK
About The Event
EXPERIENCE. PORTFOLIO. TEAMWORK. LIFE CHANGING.
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW TO GET INTO THE REAL WEDDING FOR HAYLEY & PHIL, AT TOURNEBURY WOODS ESTATE, HAYLING ISLAND, ON SEPTEMBER 14th 2019! This entire wedding will be conducted at the same venue.
HAYLEY & PHIL
This is a beautiful couple who are fun, energetic, and VERY EXCITED to spend their wedding day with Andy and his team.
This is going to be a heck of a wedding and they can’t wait to share it with YOU!
COST: THIS UNMISSABLE REAL WEDDING WORKSHOP IS £275 - A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO BOOK YOUR SPACE ON THIS DAY.
SCHEDULE: AS THIS IS A WEDDING, FINAL TIMES WILL BE CONFIRMED CLOSER TO THE WEDDING DATE BUT THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- 10:00 / 10:15: Meet at the venue - run through a quick updated schedule of the day.
- 10:30: Take a look at the reception room (If ready), to get some detail shots.
- 11:00: Bride Getting Ready (on site) - the room may be small, so groups may be smaller and rotated to get shots.
- 13:00: Find the Groom and spend time with Phil and the boys.
- 14:30: Back to bride
- 15:00: Ceremony - Either outside or if bad weather, inside.
- 15:30 - 16:30: Drinks reception and group shots (there is not a lot of time for the groups [and there are 160 guests], so this may be quick and unplanned). I also like to get a "mock" cutting of the cake in this time!
- 16:30 - 18:00: Dinner and speeches.
- 18:00 - 19:00: at some point here, we need to shoot the "intimate shots" with just the bride and groom. It should still be light, but depending on the weather, the location may change.
- 19:00: Disco to start - Candid shots of guests
- 20:00: Cake cutting and first Dance
- 21:00: Workshop over and cards will need to be downloaded to my laptop.
- SKILL LEVEL: THE WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO ALL SKILL LEVELS.
- NECESSARY GEAR: ALL ATTENDEES SHOULD HAVE A DSLR OR MIRRORLESS CAMERA FOR THE SHOOTING PORTIONS. CAMERA BRAND DOESN’T MATTER. SPEEDLIGHTS OR SMALL LED (LIKE A ROTOLIGHT NEO) ARE RECOMMENDED. HAVING A PRIME LENS OR TWO ARE RECOMMENDED AS WELL.
- GROUP SIZE: 6 PEOPLE MAX. WE LIKE TO KEEP THE GROUP SIZES SMALL TO ALLOW FOR A BETTER LEARNING ENVIRONMENT, WHERE EVERY ATTENDEE CAN GET INDIVIDUAL TRAINING FROM ANDY.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? TUITION THROUGHOUT THE DAY (AT TIMES WHERE ANDY ISN'T BUSY TAKING IMAGES FOR HIS CLIENTS), IN EITHER A GROUP BASIS OR ONE TO ONE - DEPENDING ON THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENT.
- WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED? HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, AIRFARE (IF NEEDED), AND MEALS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WORKSHOP ATTENDEE. ON THE WEDDING ALL ATTENDEES ARE PROVIDED DINNER FREE OF CHARGE.
Just remember that those watching may have a better experience, than those always taking pictures and not getting the knowledge that comes with the workshop.
Andy Hornby may record video for my YouTube Channel, so if you prefer not to be on camera, please let me know on the day and I will do my best to exclude you from the Vlog.
Andy Hornby assumes no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the workshop or in transit thereto.
Andy Hornby can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided.
Andy Hornby reserves the right to change our arrangements should conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the workshop due to exceptional circumstances. In the event that we deem it necessary to cancel the workshop we will provide a full refund which the participants acknowledge as full and final settlement.
There is always an element of risk in any outdoor activity including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, loss or damage to personal property. By joining the workshop participants acknowledge that they are aware of these risks and are physically capable of safely taking part in the workshop. Further, they release the photographer from any liability. We will assume no liability for injury, illness or loss of personal property or expenses associated with participation in a workshop.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that Andy Hornby Photography may contact you from time to time, via email. This will only be to let you know when the event is, and a reminder a few days before. Andy Hornby may also ask for a review, so you may get an email after the event also.
If you have any issues, please contact Andy on info@An