Fri, 18 Nov|
Introduction to Boudoir / Art Nude Photography
Exclusive use of a huge House Studio for this amazing Boudoir / Art Nude Photography Workshop. Definitely NOT one to miss.
Time & Location
18 Nov 2022, 09:30 – 14:30
Mapledurwell, Mapledurwell, Basingstoke (Full address given upon payment)
About The Event
At this workshop we will look at a number of classic boudoir / art nude set-ups. Including single light set-ups to multi light set-ups.
The day will be suitable for those who are a little unsure about where to start with boudoir / art nude photography. But more experienced photographers may benefit from a refresher or simple portfolio building.
Included in the price:
- A meet and greet.
- Tuition in 2 locations throughout a home studio.
- Use of Andy's lighting (if you have a trigger).
- All the tea or coffee you can drink.
- A break for lunch (Sandwiches Included)
- A One2One session with the model.
We will look at some basic techniques to bring out the best in the subject you are photographing, including how to put your subject at their ease. These techniques are particularly useful for anyone wishing to expand their boudoir photography business to include offering art nude shoots to their clients.
There will only be 4 tickets available - although another date may be added, if interest is high. Check back if registration is closed.
I am pleased to announce that the model for this event will be Jenni JJ. A highly experienced model at all levels.
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a portrait lens, that would be beneficial.
- Light Trigger - Andy uses goddox lighting and has triggers for Sony, Nicon and Canon. If you have a different system, you will need a trigger for your system that will trigger the godox lights.
This will be the Ultimate Portfolio Building Boudoir / Art Nude Photography workshop.
Boudoir / Art Nude