Time is TBD|
Introduction to Boudoir Photography (One-2-One)
Exclusive use of a huge House Studio for this amazing Boudoir Photography Workshop. Working with Andy One-2-One with a fantastic model in a home studio.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Mapledurwell, Mapledurwell, Basingstoke (Full address given upon payment)
About The Event
You will work with Andy and Jenni, on a One-2-One basis, so you get full attention.
At this workshop we will look at a number of classic boudoir set-ups. Including single light set-ups to multi light set-ups.
The day will be suitable for those who are a little unsure about where to start with boudoir / art nude photography. But more experienced photographers may benefit from a refresher or simple portfolio building.
Included in the price:
- A meet and greet.
- One-2-One Tuition (2-Hours).
- Exclusicve use of the Home Studio.
- Use of Andy's lighting (if you have a trigger).
- All the tea or coffee you can drink.
- Mentorship - Andy will mentor you through your editing process (offering feedback and constructive criticism online). This will happen after the event as you will send Andy your images via email, and receive CC back.
- Direct Online Editing Tuition - Andy will set up a zoom meeting (after the event) where you can share your screen and edit your image(s) with tuition from Andy (up to 90 minutes).
We will look at some basic techniques to bring out the best in the subject you are photographing, including how to put your subject at their ease. These techniques are particularly useful for anyone wishing to expand their boudoir photography business to their clients.
I am pleased to announce that the model for this event will be Jenni JJ. A highly experienced model at all levels.
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a portrait lens, that would be beneficial.
- Light Trigger - Andy uses goddox lighting and has triggers for Sony, Nicon and Canon. If you have a different system, you will need a trigger for your system that will trigger the godox lights.
This will be the Ultimate Portfolio Building Boudoir Photography workshop.
Intro to Boudoir (One-2-One)From £50.00 to £300.00