Sat, 18 Jan|
Real Wedding Photography Workshop - Keely & Jim
Learn the business skills and technical knowledge to become a successful wedding photographer.
Time & Location
18 Jan 2020, 10:00 – 21:00
Denmead, Denmead, Waterlooville, UK
About The Event
The wedding photography workshop follows this schedule:
- Bridal Prep: 10:00am - Location TBC
- Ceremony: 1:00pm - All Saints Church, Denmead (including some group shots)
- Intimate Shots (Bride & Groom): Location TBD
- Reception: 3:00pm The White Hart Pub, Denmead
- First Dance: Approx 8:00pm
- Finish: Approx 9:00pm
What will you need?
For the Wedding Photography Workshop you will need a digital SLR camera or a professional compact camera with full manual exposure. You will also require a speedlite or flashgun to capture professional looking images.
To take part in this course, you’ll also need a good knowledge of camera settings, lenses, exposure and shutter speed. This workshop will NOT cover the basics of exposure, or how to use your camera.
Your Basic Responsibilities:
- Meet with Andy Hornby before the event (usually about an hour before the bridal prep - location TBD). This is to go over the relevant timings and responsibilities as a photographer at the wedding.
- Shoot as much as you like, but be respectful. If the bride, Andy Hornby or anyone asks for privacy, please remove yourself from the location.
- Stay behind Andy Hornby. Do NOT get in front of Andy - He is the main photographer and responsible for getting the official images. He has first refusal on any image or composition. Keep an eye on him. He moves quick and you may find yourself in the line of fire.
- Listen to Andy Hornby. If he asks you to move or stop shooting, please do so. He doesn't mean to be unkind, but has to be straight to the point.
- Should you need to leave the event (or remove yourself for some time), please let Andy know.
Food or drink is not usually provided for course attendees. Please bring snacks and drinks, or the means to buy them.
Andy Hornby may record video for my YouTube Channel, so if you prefer not to be on camera, please let me know on the day and I will do my best to exclude you from the Vlog.
If you have any issues, please contact Andy on info@Andy-Hornby.co.uk
Andy Hornby assumes no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the course in transit thereto.
Andy Hornby can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided.
Andy Hornby reserves the right to change our arrangements should conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the course due to exceptional circumstances. In the event that we deem it necessary to cancel the course we will provide a full refund which the participants acknowledge as full and final settlement.
There is always an element of risk in any outdoor activity including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, loss or damage to personal property. By joining the course participants acknowledge that they are aware of these risks and are physically capable of safely taking part in the course. Further, they release the photographer from any liability. We will assume no liability for injury, illness or loss of personal property or expenses associated with participation in a course.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that Andy Hornby Photography may contact you from time to time, via email. This will only be to let you know when the event is, and a reminder a few days before. Andy Hornby may also ask for a review, so you may get an email after the event also.
- Ticket type
Real Wedding WorkshopPrice£200.00