Fri, 24 Mar|
Meet at the Gosport Ferry Entrance
Spinnaker Tower Sunrise Photo Walk (24-03-23)
Sunrise's are amazing from this location. With the Sun coming up at 6:23, we will need to be there for 05:45, to get position.
Time & Location
24 Mar 2023, 05:45 – 7:20
Meet at the Gosport Ferry Entrance, Gosport PO12 1EP, UK
About The Event
Spinnaker Tower is amazing to see and photography. But give it something else, like and sunrise. And it becomes something spectacular. We are hoping for clear(ish) skies!
Open to all - Sign up for a FREE ticket, through the link - This is not a workshop (See other Events for Paid Workshops), so no direct tuition will be given on the photo walk. However, Andy will be on hand to guide you towards great compositions and settings required to get that perfect shot.
- A short trek around the Gosport Ferry side to track the sun on it's path behind the Spinnaker Tower.
- Guidance provided throughout the walk, on both a one to one and group basis (depending on numbers), to maximise your potential.
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a wide angle lens, that would be beneficial.
- Tripod - Definitely essential. Most landscape images will require long exposure, and you'll need something to stand your camera on, to leave running.
- Food or means to buy food (This is not supplied) - snacks and water.
Not so essential gear;
- Off camera shutter release - this is beneficial (essential if you have to go over 30 sec exposure) as it is getting dark, you will need to up your shutter time.
- Filters - If you have any, bring them. If it's not dark enough and you want a long exposure, Bring an ND.
Anything else is a bonus.
Parking is free before 8am, in the Mumby Road Bus Station Car Park.