Sat, 24 Jul|
Studio Day With Miss Nancy
Miss Nancy will be in the studio for a day of different workshops Including Studio Lighting and Setup, Portraiture and Lingerie/Boudoir. Choose to do one or the other, or the entire day. This is definitely not one to miss and will get you some great portfolio grade images.
Time & Location
24 Jul 2021, 10:00 – 16:00
Dorset, 19 Saxon Square, Christchurch BH23 1QA, UK
About The Event
This is a day at Branded Studios in Christchurch - a huge Photography and Vidiography studio, set in the town centre.
Workshop 1. Flattering Portraits & Lighting Styles (10am until 12:30pm)
In the past few years the cost of studio lighting has fallen dramatically and for a very modest outlay you can set up your own home studio. Here's your chance to work with studio lighting and have expert help and advice to hand. This workshop is a good foundation if you're thinking of taking your portrait photography further.
- using strobe flash heads
- brollies and softboxes
- light modifiers
- lighting set-ups for classic and many other styles of portrait
- working in manual exposure mode for total control
Workshop 2. Studio Boudoir / Lingerie Photography (1pm until 3:30pm)
If you want to learn how to capture beauty in a creative and professional way, then this Lingeriie/Boudoir Workshop is a premium choice. Not only will you work with a talented tutor with decades of experience, you’ll also work with a professional model so you can learn in a practical, hands-on environment.
The workshop is aimed at all levels, so whether you’re an advanced or amateur photography you can learn at your own pace. I allow lots of time for individual feedback and will help you get the most out of the one day workshop.
- Light – explore the role of light in this type of photography and learn the different styles (hard lighting, soft lighting, low key, high key)
- Lighting equipment – discover the different lighting accessories you can use such as studio flashguns
- Lenses – what type of lenses are best for lingerie / boudoir photography?
- Props – play with a range of props and understand how to use them for effect
- Working with a model – learn the skills needed such as composition, posing, directing
- Studio set up – you’ll be taught how to set up the studio for a lingerie / boudoir shoot including backdrops, props and lighting for your mood or style.
Where: Working with studio lights throughout the day, with expert tuition to help you set up your camera, use the studio equipment and try out different lighting styles with a model, with reviews of your images throughout the day.
Equipment: Suitable for any DSLR or compact system camera with a standard hot-shoe mount (We have triggers for Sony, Nikon and Canon - if you have another system, feel free to bring your own trigger for a godox lighting setup - search "godox trigger" and add your camera manufacturer's name,m into Amazon).
Times: Full day, 10 am to 4 pm but please check your joining instructions as individual workshop times vary.
Previous Experience: To get the best from this workshop, I recommend that you have attended one or more of my Level 1 or 2 workshops, or have a good understanding of use of Aperture Priority, ISO and Shutter Speed (Exposure).
Parking: There are a few car parks in the area. Check locally for costs & restrictions.
Food and drink: There will be times when we stop for breaks. Please bring your own food. There is tea and coffee on site.
All Day BIGG DADDY
This ticket will get you access to the entire day£199.00
Fashion Portraits and Lighting
This ticket will get you access to the first part of the day. 10am till 12:30pm£99.00
Lingerie / Boudoir Photography
This ticket will get you access to the second art of the day only. 1pm until 3:30pm£149.00