Sat, 23 Apr|
The 4 Waterfalls
Waterfalls & Long Exposures
An unforgettable, NOT-TO-BE-MISSED trip to South Wales. To walk the 4 Waterfalls Walk and get some incredible images for your portfolio. ONLY 3 TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Time & Location
23 Apr 2022, 03:30 – 18:30
The 4 Waterfalls, Four Waterfalls Walk, Aberdare, UK
About The Event
The Four Waterfalls walk is a captivating woodland walk exploring the Waterfall Country in the Brecon Beacons. As its name suggests, this circular walk lets you discover the four falls of Sgwd Clun-Gwyn, Sgwd Isaf Clun-Gwyn, Sgwd y Pannwr and Sgwd-yr-Eira. All different and unique in their own way, these cascades along the River Mellte enchant and delight with their roaring sounds and tumbling waters.
Pickup at 3am, in Portsmouth (Location TBC nearer the time), for 3 people only. Don't miss out on this amazing experiance. Andy will have you home for 6pm / 7pm on the same day.
Waterfalls are an amazing sight, and a must photo oportunity for any Landscape Photographer.
This is not a beginner workshop, so it is understood that you can exposure yourself (hopefully in a Manual Mode) and your camera settings - However, Andy will help out where needed.
These workshops are usually very expensive (in the hundreds of pounds), but I am offering this for just £65 per person.
- A tour around the area of the four waterfalls - nearly 6 miles of walking - Steep and long steps will get us to the falls.
- The workshop will cover Landscape Settings, and Long Exposures.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the event, on both a one to one and group basis, to maximise your potential.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere (including editing techniques).
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a wide angle lens, that would be beneficial.
- Tripod - Definitely essential. most landscape images will require long exposure, You'll need something to stand it on to leave running.
- Filters - If you have any, bring them. You will need them to get long exposures of the waterfalls - Bring an ND.
Not so essential gear;
- Off camera shutter release - this is beneficial
Anything else is a bonus.
We will be walking about a lot, so wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. It can be muddy, especially in wet weather. And we may be getting close to the water. Good (high) walking boots are advisable.
Food and drink will not be provided, unfortunately. So please bring provisions and/or money to buy food and drink, throughout the day - we will stop on the way there and on the way back.
3 hours 30 minutes
Drive to Wales (Pickup location in Portsmouth)Drive to Wales
Walk/Hike and PhotosWalk the Walk