Beginner Photography Course Hampshire Level 2 (18/07/21)
Time & Location
About The Event
What happens on the day?
We will be looking at a variety of subject, icluding;
- Exposure Refresh – Aperture, Shutter, ISO
- Exposure Bracketing
- Focusing Systems
- White Balance
- Built in flash
- Post Production (RAW vs JPEG)
With a variety of theory these topics are delivered in a fun, enthusiastic and jargon-free style.
Who will be there on the day?
The training will be led by Andy Hornby. As a highly experienced, published photographer, he has a broad knowledge of all cameras to ensure you get the best from the day.
What do I need?
The topics covered, on this course, lead on perfectly from my Photography Level 1 Course, and as such, I have found this to be a popular next step. Although it is not a necessity, I do suggest that you have a basic understanding of your camera, prior to the course, by being able to control Aperture, Shutter and ISO.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the course, to maximise your potential.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere.
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). Something with interchangeable lenses would be a preference.
Not so essential gear;
- Tripod - If you have one, please bring it.
- Off camera shutter release - this is beneficial (essential if you have to go over 30 sec exposure).
- Filters - If you have any, bring them.
Anything else is a bonus.
- Beginner Course Level 2£65£650£0