Fri, 10 Mar|
Boudoir & Gels Studio Session (10-03-23)
Your ticket will give you a 2 Hour, One-2-One Session with Andy and Jenni. Check the available times in the event below. NEXT Level workshop - Definitely NOT one to miss
Time & Location
10 Mar 2023, 09:30 – 15:30
Mapledurwell, Mapledurwell, Basingstoke (Full address given upon payment)
About The Event
Select your 2 hour time slot from the available tickets below. Read the "More Info +" for timing details.
At this workshop we will look at a number of Gel boudoir set-ups.
The day will be suitable for those who have been on our Introduction to Boudoir Workshop and the more experienced photographers who may want to extend their portfolio with amazing Gel images.
Included in the price:
- A meet and greet.
- Tuition in setup and colour theory for Gel Photography.
- 2 bours with Andy and Jenni (Select your timeslot below).
- Use of Andy's lighting.
- Advice from Andy and Jenni throughout your session
- Short editing video sent to you after the workshop.
- Direct Online Editing Tuition - Andy will set up a zoom meeting (after the event) where you can share your screen and edit your image(s) with tuition from Andy (up to 90 minutes).
There will only be 3 tickets available - and they will go fast, so get booking if you want to be assured a place on this great workshop.
I am pleased to announce that the model for this event will be Jenni JJ. A highly experienced model at all levels.
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a portrait lens, that would be beneficial.
- Light Trigger - Andy uses goddox lighting and has triggers for Sony, Nicon and Canon. If you have a different system, you will need a trigger for your system that will trigger the godox lights.
This will be the Ultimate Portfolio Building Boudoir Photography workshop.
Gel Boudoir (10-03-23) 3rd
This ticket is for the 1:30pm to 3:30pm SessionFrom £150.00 to £250.00Sold Out
Gel Boudoir (10-03-23) 2nd
This ticket is for the 11:30am to 1:30pm SessionFrom £150.00 to £250.00Sold Out
This event is sold out