Fri, 28 Jan|
Meet outside the The Square Tower
Glass Ball (Sphere) Photography Workshop (28/01/22)
Ever wanted to join the new craze of Glass Ball Photography? Not quite getting the settings right, or starting out with this style of photography. I will show you the easy way to get the most from your Glass Ball, from composition to settings.
Time & Location
28 Jan 2022, 13:00 – 15:00 GMT
Meet outside the The Square Tower, Broad St, Hampshire, Portsmouth PO1 2ND, UK
About The Event
This is a Portfolio Building Workshop
Southsea and Old Portsmouth is a beautiful district of Portsmouth, encompassing the coastline of one of the most densely packed cities in England. Photographic opportunities can be seen in every direction along this great coastline.
This workshop will start at 1:00pm and will finish around 3pm - Although we may finish earlier, if there are small numbers of attendees. This is only open to 8 people. The ticket price is £49 per person.
- An introduction to Glass Ball Photography and the principles of how to set your camera up.
- A short tour from the Hot Walls Pier through to the Spice Island Inn (overlooking the Spinnaker Tower. Setting up for these shots will take time, so there will only be two or three locations on this workshop.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the event, on both a one to one and group basis, to maximise your potential.
- Once finished shooting I will guide you through the steps I take to process and edit the images.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere (including editing techniques).
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a wide angle lens, that would be beneficial.
- Tripod - Definitely essential. Required for long exposure photography.
- Food or means to buy food (This is not supplied on the Workshop) - snacks and water.
Non Essential Gear;
- ND Filters - If you have any, bring them.
- Glass Ball/Sphere - If you have one, please bring it, otherwise you can use mine.
- Off camera shutter release.
Anything else is a bonus.
Parking is free after 6pm, but some locations are permit regulated, so you may need to check before parking. We will be walking about a bit, so wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
- Ticket type
Glass Ball PhotographyPrice£49.00