Fri, 19 May|
Introduction to Boudoir Photography (19-05-23)
Exclusive use of a huge House Studio for this amazing Boudoir Photography Workshop. Definitely NOT one to miss.
Time & Location
19 May, 09:30 – 14:30
Mapledurwell, Mapledurwell, Basingstoke (Full address given upon payment)
About The Event
At this workshop we will look at a number of classic boudoir set-ups. Including single light set-ups to multi light set-ups.
The day will be suitable for those who are a little unsure about where to start with boudoir / art nude photography. But more experienced photographers may benefit from a refresher or simple portfolio building.
Included in the price:
- A meet and greet.
- Tuition in 2 locations throughout a home studio.
- Use of Andy's lighting (if you have a trigger).
- All the tea or coffee you can drink.
- Short editing session with Andy
- A break for lunch (Sandwiches Included)
- A One-2-One session with the model (increased levels if required).
- Direct Online Editing Tuition - Andy will set up a zoom meeting (after the event) where you can share your screen and edit your image(s) with tuition from Andy (up to 90 minutes).
We will look at some basic techniques to bring out the best in the subject you are photographing, including how to put your subject at their ease. These techniques are particularly useful for anyone wishing to expand their boudoir photography business to their clients.
There will only be 3 tickets available - and they will go fast, so get booking if you want to be assured a place on this great workshop.
I am pleased to announce that the model for this event will be Jenni JJ. A highly experienced model at all levels.
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a portrait lens, that would be beneficial.
- Light Trigger - Andy uses goddox lighting and has triggers for Sony, Nicon and Canon. If you have a different system, you will need a trigger for your system that will trigger the godox lights.
This will be the Ultimate Portfolio Building Boudoir Photography workshop.
Intro to Boudoir (31-03-23)
From £150.00 to £250.00
From £150.00 to £250.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal