Landscape Photography Workshop London 12/09/21
Time & Location
About The Event
London is a spectacular city, offering only the best for photographers. I intend to take a group of photographers on a tour along the river Thames in centre of London, and include locations such as the London Eye, Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge (and others, if time and location permits).
Join me on Sunday 12nd September opposite the London Eye (near the road at Belvedere Road - https://what3words.com/closer.input.shared), where I intend to show you some more intermediate photography skills - such as Long Exposure, HDR and Panoramas. I intend to be at Tower Bridge for around 5:30/6pm. We will then finish at 6:30 (give or take for any other images).
This is not a beginner workshop, so it is understood that you can exposure yourself (hopefully in a Manual Mode) and your camera settings - However, Andy will help out where needed.
These workshops are usually very expensive (in the hundreds of pounds), but I am offering this for just £85 per person. The London Eye is a 10 minute walk from Waterloo Station - We'll be meeting by Belvedere Road - that's on the same side of the River, just by the main road (see the What3Words link above).
- A tour from the London Eye, and along the embankment to the Millennium bridge and Tower Bridge. And any other location that suits.
- The workshop will cover Landscape Settings, Introduction to HDRs (Bracketing), Introduction to Filters, introduction to Long Exposures, introduction to Panoramas, introduction to Time-Lapses and anything else the participants want to discuss.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the event, on both a one to one and group basis, to maximise your potential.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere (including editing techniques).
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a wide angle lens, that would be beneficial.
- Tripod - Definitely essential. most landscape images will require long exposure, You'll need something to stand it on to leave running.
- Filters - If you have any, bring them. If it's not dark enough and you want a long exposure, Bring an ND.
Not so essential gear;
- Off camera shutter release - this is beneficial (essential if you have to go over 30 sec exposure) as it is getting dark, you will need to up your shutter time.
Anything else is a bonus.
Parking is at a premium in London. the nearest station to The London Eye is Waterloo. But we will finish the Workshop near to Tower Bridge.
We will be walking about a lot, and it may get cold, so wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes.
Food and drink will not be provided, unfortunately. So please bring provisions and/or money to buy food and drink, throughout the day.
- Landscape Workshop London£85£850£0