Mon, 02 Nov|
Opposite the London Eye (Belvedere Road)
Landscape Photography Workshop London 13/02/21
This is an intensive 6.5 hour Workshop - Pictures of The London Eye, Millennium Bridge (St Paul's Cathedral) and Tower Bridge
Time & Location
02 Nov 2020, 11:00 – 15:00
Opposite the London Eye (Belvedere Road), Lambeth, London SE1 7BF, UK
About The Event
London is a spectacular city, offering only the best for photographers. I intend to take a group of photographers on a tour along the river Thames in centre of London, and include locations such as the London Eye, Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge (and others, if time and location permits).
Join me on Saturday 13th February 2021 opposite the London Eye (near the road at Belvedere Road), where I intend to show you some more intermediate photography skills - such as Long Exposure, HDR and Panoramas. I intend to be at Tower Bridge for around 5:30/6pm. We will then finish at 6:30 (give or take for any other images).
This is not a beginner workshop, so it is understood that you can exposure yourself (hopefully in a Manual Mode) and your camera settings - However, Andy will help out where needed.
These workshops are usually very expensive (in the hundreds of pounds), but I am offering this for just £85 per person. The London Eye is a 10 minute walk from Waterloo Station - We'll be meeting by Belvedere Road - that's on the same side of the River, just by the main road.
- A tour from the London Eye, and along the embankment to the Millennium bridge and Tower Bridge. And any other location that suits.
- The workshop will cover Landscape Setting, Introduction to HDRs (Bracketing), Introduction to Filters, introduction to Long Exposures, introduction to Panoramas, introduction to Time-Lapses and anything else the participants want to discuss.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the event, on both a one to one and group basis, to maximise your potential.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere (including editing techniques).
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). If you have a wide angle lens, that would be beneficial.
- Tripod - Definitely essential. most landscape images will require long exposure, You'll need something to stand it on to leave running.
- Filters - If you have any, bring them. If it's not dark enough and you want a long exposure, Bring an ND.
Not so essential gear;
- Off camera shutter release - this is beneficial (essential if you have to go over 30 sec exposure) as it is getting dark, you will need to up your shutter time.
Anything else is a bonus.
Parking is at a premium in London. the nearest station to The London Eye is Waterloo. But we will finish the Workshop near to Tower Bridge.
We will be walking about a lot, and it may get cold, so wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes.
Food and drink will not be provided, unfortunately. So please bring provisions and/or money to buy food and drink, throughout the day.
COVID-19 and How it affects you
Workshops and Photo Walks will have extra conditions for attendees to adhere to. Namely;
- Up to 6 people - this means, me plus 5 attendees, MAX.
- Social distancing - 2 Metres people.
- Hand wipes - I'll be handing out hand wipes for you to use before and after the event.
- If you want to wear your own face covering, you can bring it, but this is not compulsory.
Movements from one location to another will need to follow strict social distancing rules. Andy Hornby reserves the right to refuse attendance to anyone that shows signs of COVID symptoms, or does not adhere to the rules above (the attendee will waiver the right to a refund in these circumstances).
If an attendee does not attend the event, because of the onset of COVID - a full refund will be given, if a valid test result slip can be produced.
Andy Hornby may record video for my YouTube Channel, so if you prefer not to be on camera, please let me know on the day and I will do my best to exclude you from the Vlog.
Andy Hornby assumes no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the workshop or in transit thereto.
Andy Hornby can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided.
Andy Hornby reserves the right to change our arrangements should conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the workshop due to exceptional circumstances. In the event that we deem it necessary to cancel the workshop we will provide a full refund which the participants acknowledge as full and final settlement.
There is always an element of risk in any outdoor activity including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, loss or damage to personal property. By joining the workshop participants acknowledge that they are aware of these risks and are physically capable of safely taking part in the workshop. Further, they release the photographer from any liability. We will assume no liability for injury, illness or loss of personal property or expenses associated with participation in a workshop.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that Andy Hornby Photography may contact you from time to time, via email. This will only be to let you know when the event is, and a reminder a few days before. Andy Hornby may also ask for a review, so you may get an email after the event also.
If you have any issues, please contact Andy on info@Andy-Hornby.co.uk
Landscape Workshop London
This ticket is for the London Workshop to meet Andy and other attendees, at the London Eye (by the road opposite - Belvedere Road). Please make your own way there and we look forward to seeing you on the day.£85.00