One 2 One Beginner Photography Course Hampshire (2 Days)
Time & Location
About The Event
This day is designed for the new photographer or anyone that needs to be brought up to date with digital photography. During the day the trainer will cover a broad range of topics related to basic digital photography, encouraging you to get the best from your camera and take your first steps in moving away from Auto.
What happens on the day?
With a variety of theory and practical, these topics are delivered in a fun, enthusiastic and jargon-free style. By the end of the day you will feel confident controlling your camera and have improved your photographic knowledge, skills and techniques. Training lasts for approximately 6 hours which will include time for breaks.
Who will be there on the day?
The training will be led by Andy Hornby. As a highly experienced, published photographer, he has a broad knowledge of all cameras to ensure you get the best from the day.
What do I need?
No previous knowledge about Photography is required.
You pick the date that suits (and fits in with my schedule). We will concentrate on basics of Photography. Once you pay - I will contact you to arrange the date.
- Tuition and guidance provided throughout the course, to maximise your potential.
- You leave with full understanding of the settings used and have the ability to replicate the same elsewhere (including editing techniques).
- Camera and lenses - doesn't matter what you have. I can work with most camera manufacturers (I use Canon and Sony - So I will know more about them). Something with interchangeable lenses would be a preference.
Not so essential gear;
- Tripod - Definitely essential. most landscape images will require long exposure, You'll need something to stand it on to leave running.
- Off camera shutter release - this is beneficial (essential if you have to go over 30 sec exposure) as it is getting dark, you will need to up your shutter time.
- Filters - If you have any, bring them. If it's not dark enough and you want a long exposure, Bring an ND.
Anything else is a bonus.
Food and drink will not be provided, unfortunately. So please bring provisions and/or money to buy food and drink, throughout the day.
Andy Hornby may record video for my YouTube Channel, so if you prefer not to be on camera, please let me know on the day and I will do my best to exclude you from the Vlog.
If you have any issues, please contact Andy on info@Andy-Hornby.co.uk
Andy Hornby assumes no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the course or in transit thereto.
Andy Hornby can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided.
Andy Hornby reserves the right to change our arrangements should conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the course due to exceptional circumstances. In the event that we deem it necessary to cancel the course we will provide a full refund which the participants acknowledge as full and final settlement.
There is always an element of risk in any outdoor activity including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, loss or damage to personal property. By joining the course participants acknowledge that they are aware of these risks and are physically capable of safely taking part in the course. Further, they release the photographer from any liability. We will assume no liability for injury, illness or loss of personal property or expenses associated with participation in a course.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that Andy Hornby Photography may contact you from time to time, via email. This will only be to let you know when the event is, and a reminder a few days before. Andy Hornby may also ask for a review, so you may get an email after the event also.
- Beginner Workshop 2 Day (121)£285£2850£0